This year we connected with over 1,000 organizations to determine the best LD programs and practices based on seven criteria:
- Vision/mission. Are these statements linked to strategy, meaningful to participants, and focused on target outcomes?
- Involvement and participation. How broad is the involvement and how deep the participation?
- Measurement and accountability. What ROI measures are made and reported and to what degree is accountability for performance and results part of the program?
- Design, content, and curriculum. How well designed is the program? How credible is the content? How relevant is the curriculum? How customized is the program?
- Presenters, presentations, and delivery. What are the qualifications of the presenters, how effective are their presentations, and how is the program delivered?
- Take-home value. What do participants take away and apply to improve themselves, their families, their teams, and their volunteer work?
- Outreach. What is the impact of the program on stakeholders?